Future-plans-childhood stories- what i like/don't like

My english isn't the best, but i think writing in english is better , so everyone can read it, as we all had english in school. I will start my training to be a nurse next month. I remember that this was my biggest goal since i am young child. As i was 8 years old, i was in the hospital, because of an operation. I remember that the doctor said to me , i have to drink a lot, so what  did i ? I saw apple-cinnamon tea and drank it with lots of sugar, as i loved sweets and sweet things. I got playmobil from my mom and stayed there for 3 or 4 days. 

I loved to play playmobil, barbie and of course i had lots of stuffed animals.  My favorite dish was everything which was unhealthy, sweet nut still delicous.- so pizza, pasta, pancakes and more. As i was younger we had guinea pigs, which we all loved. I still love the smell of hay, it reminds me about my childhood.

What i like ? I like the nature, i like the beach, i like travelling, i like to meet people, i like animals, especially cats. I like eating good food, i like to eat unhealthy, but also really healthy. I like going for walks, especially in a forest. I like to hear music, but nothing specific, as i like all kinds of music. 

What i don't like ? Honestly i don't like doing sports, i am lazy .. i don't like selfish people, arrogant people. I am not into that ripped jeans and crop top fashion, for me it's to mainstream and i don't like it. I don't like rain, winter and cold weather. i really don't like lies or when you break the trust. 


In my future i want to see more places, i want to meet friends again who are living far away. I want to success, i want to reach my goals, i want to be okay with myself, that i can accept, that i am strange sometimes. I want to have 2 cats when i live on my own. Maybe i will adopt kids, maybe i will marry, maybe i will get kids- i don't know, i am still young and i have enough time to think about. 



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog